Wednesday 5 December 2012

Photo-a-day Challenge. Day 5.


Hello! Well, I am quite happy with the way today's photo turned out -hey, I remembered today's topic! Yei!.

Today's temperature. Hmm, the picture doesn't exactly explain it all. I brightened it up so it would look like it did out there, were I was sitting.
Even though it was quite sunny, I had the need to overdress all day long. I was cold in the morning and in the evening and I was freezing by night and wearing a dress had nothing to do with it. There are people who are able to wear a dress with bare legs but when it comes to... me?!
As you can see, no snow, no clouds... but I was still quite cold!
Don't let the sun fool you. 
Want to know something? I was cold not only outside but inside. I felt like a flickering candle. Like my light could fade away at any second but.... cheer up! The sun'll come out tomorrow bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun! *sings*

I'm getting into this photo diary. I like being able to remember.
Have a wonderful day and see you for tomorrow's post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment