Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve.

I guess It's safe to say I failed the photo-a-day Challenge. Again. But... I think it's the first time I get as much as 10 days! That's probably not a good reason to celebrate but it's close enough.
And from all the days... I make up my mind to make a post TODAY?!
Well, yes.

I haven't been taking pictures because I have been doing nothing but Christmas shopping, wrapping and watching TV (Old series, btw) and reading every now and then. I wasn't even here to tell you that winter arrived with the new world! -Ha, you know the rumors... ''the end of the world''.

I just wanted to wish good for everyone who is kind enough to pass through! -I mean, who ever reads! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and have a lovely time! with everyone you love and means something special and important. I really do hope you have a nice time and keep it in mind for cloudy days... maybe?




All gifs & images from tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment