Monday 1 April 2013

Current obsession.

White Shirt With Mint and Black Collar / L
Image from etsy
Oh dear. Well, hello there! I am about to share with you the truth. And the truth is that sometimes, when I am walking by just looking at clothes, sometimes I just find something that strikes me like lightning.
And then, it's all I can think about.(Not really tho, you know?)

I've liked chiffon shirts for a while now and I just recently found the most perfect one, like the one I'm sharing in an image. It's not the same but it's quite close!
Help me a little bit here. I got mine in white -for I think it works with every color... right?- but there is another one in mint that is driving me mad. Would you get another one?
Later, fellas!
_______________________________________________
Hola! Estoy a punto de compartir la verdad. Y la verdad es que, algunas veces, cuando estoy viendo ropa y veo alguna prenda en especial, me parte como un rayo. 
Y desde ese momento, es en todo en lo que pienso. (No realmente, ¿ya saben?)

Me han gustado las blusas por un tiempo y hasta ahora encontré la más perfecta, que se parece bastante a la imagen que les estoy compartiendo. No es la misma pero se acerca bastante!
Necesito su ayuda. Yo sucumbí ante la blanca -mi razonamiento me dice que combina con todo... ¿verdad?- pero hay otra en color menta que me está sacando de quicio. ¿Ustedes elegirían otra?

Con mi trauma, los dejo. Linda semana! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment