Saturday 20 April 2013

Can't take my eyes off of you. (8)

Can't take my eyes off of you.
Using polyvore.
Well, hello there! This is a short post to share my most recent obsession (aka. Trouser-obsessed= trousessed! I have something for making up words) And while I know I could describe anything I love about trends, I'll just settle for saying that I can't have enough trousers, jeans... bottoms, how much that sucks since I want to wear  dressed and having such temptations... how on earth will I achieve that?! and last but not least, how I will most definitely surrender to one or two new pairs as soon as I have the chance.
Can you believe I'm willing to try yellow pants?! They're a pastel color, the one's I want but still... I never thought I would! Well, I'll tell you If I end up getting them or not.
Have a nice weekend! 
___________________________________


Hola a todos! Este es un pequeño post para compartirles mi más reciente obsesión (de donde creo el título de 'Obsesionada por los Pantalones' Pantaobsesión o algo similar:3) Y aunque estoy segura que podría describirles todo lo que me encanta de estas tendencias, de cada uno de los pantalones, me limito a decirles que no puedo tener suficientes pantalones o jeans, lo mucho que eso es horrendo por las intenciones que tengo de usar más vestidos y con tremendas tentaciones... ¿cómo esperan que lo consiga? Por último les digo que seguramente me rendiré ante uno o dos pares de pantalones tan pronto se presente la oportunidad. ¿Pueden creer que quiero probar usar pantalones amarillos? Son un color suave y pastel pero aun así...! A fin de cuentas, ya les diré si me atrevo o no. 

Tengan un buen fin de semana, queridos lectores! 
Besitos.

No comments:

Post a Comment