Wednesday 17 April 2013

Prom Day.

Hello!
 I am back from my little birthday planning mission -which means buying a cake and keeping it secret... no, you can't tell!
Well, back to the point... it's Prom Day today!
Weird enough, I am not attending but I am not less inspired by the celebration. And besides, it is Senior Prom! Senior year. Yup.
However, hold on to your jaws because things are different in México and at least in my school, it isn't such a big deal.

I don't know how you feel about inspiration post but I think every now and then, you find something real good. So... Get Prom Inspired! 



Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high…
1. (Isn't that the same dress McBarbie07 got for Prom 2013?!) Link.
Found on tumblr search.

What about you? Are you going to Prom? What are you wearing?
If you aren't, what would you wear?

Dunno, read you later. Gonna go watch High School Musical 3 or something. Lol.
Take care! -XO

No comments:

Post a Comment