Wednesday 24 October 2012

Halloween Costume Inspiration.

Hell-o! Goodness, you have no idea how excited I am for Halloween! It's so close! Again, I can hear the sound of October as it runs by with a devil smile "Now you see me, soon you won't!" And all I do is run behind him -October, wait! Please. You're going to fast.

Anyways, here are some of my favorite ideas for Halloween 2012.
 (1. Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Hatter or a poker card. 2. Iron Man or woman! Wohoo. I just love him. 3. Wendy from Peter Pan. Or Peter Pan. 4. Batgirl or Boy Wonder-aka. Robin. C'mon, sidekicks rule! 5. Red Riding Hood. Oh yeah! 6. Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. 7. Princess Leia from Star Wars) Most of the pictures were found on tumblr search. 
 What about you? Any ideas?
One can never be old enough to play dress up!

Found on tumblr


Kevin Nowlan.




Anything Harry Potter and I know, I found this amazing one over tumblr. I am in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment