Monday 21 January 2013

Preview.

Hello guys! Goodness, I'm not even gonna talk about the usual. Just sayin' you know how we roll.
I'm watching the Olsen twins old series while writing this and... I am here to share a little preview of the finished product of a DIY which I'm hoping will be up later this week.
I'm pretty sure it's easy to figure it out. 
Any ideas?
________________________________________

Hola chicos! Dios mío, ni siquiera voy a hablar de lo de siempre. Ya saben como funcionan las cosas.
Estoy viendo la vieja serie de las gemelas Olsen mientras escribo esto y es decir, estoy aquí sólo para compartirles un avance al producto final de un Hazlo Tu Mismo (suena raro) que espero subir en la semana.
Creo que es bastante sencillo adivinar. 
¿Alguna idea?


No comments:

Post a Comment