Monday 26 November 2012

Fashion meets Disney.

Heelloo!
 It's nearly the end of November! I can't believe it! Soon enough we'll be enjoying Christmas vacations and... then it's over! -I think I'll keep saying that until the end of the year, tho. Hehe. :)

Today I bring you something that I know has been around for about a week, something I was slow to share. I know you get a lot of mixed reviews when it comes to Disney but I am a truly lover of what they're capable to create. As a studio, as a company, as a team. 
I think they're provided with opportunities and I, once again, find myself surprised by the beauty of the video, a collaboration between Barney's and Disney. 
I don't know if you've seen it already but if you haven't... be sure to give it a try!


Have a nice week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment